Carbon wheels for tubolars with 20 mm profiles
Carbon wheelset at an incredible weight of just 1000gr, among the lightest in the market with extraordinary technical specifications.
Perfect for demanding cyclists who wish to increase pedaling efficiency on climbs, even the toughest, providing performance advantages in all situations where reactivity and lightness make the difference.
Handbuilt in Italy by specialized operators with more than 20 years on wheelbuilding skills using last generation tools, the Carbon wheels ensure top market performances along with reliability and material quality, all at an unbeatable price from the manufacturer
- Weight 1000 gr.
- Internal differentiated Fiber Carbon layers to ensure structural stability and stiffness.
- Inner High Module Fiber Carbon reinforced layer at nipples base to provide the best stability and lateral stiffness.
- Nipples contact surface with radial support to improve nipples position during truing.
- Rim building process to improve pheriperal weight balance.
- Braking surface Basalt treated to increase resistance and grip.
- Specific Braking pads for Carbon rims.
- Rim’s width 23 mm.
- Suitable for tubolar tires 23 and 25 mm.
- Flat Straight Pull aerodynamic spokes – Black color Alloy Nipples to reduce peripheral weight.
- Front wheel lacing 20 x Radial.
- Rear wheel lacing 24×2 (DS) and Radial (NDS).
- High-precision bearings (available in ceramic upon request).
- Full Ergal body Hubs with oversized flanges for the best structural stability in all situations – Black color.
- Free Wheel rubber O-ring for dust and water protection.
- 3 internal Pawls oversized groups for optimal stability and grip.
- Super-Lightweight Internal Hub axle.
- Easy to clean and service.
- Hand built in Italy, accuracy and quality guaranteed.
- For Shimano 10/11V e Campagnolo.
- Real weight:
- Max rider weight 85 Kg.